Most Israeli Jews support Republican candidate Mitt Romney, and most Israeli Arabs prefer U.S. President Barack Obama, according to a new poll.
Support for Romney includes 70 percent of self-defined right-wingers, 54 percent of centrists, and 30 percent of left-wingers. However, a plurality of Arab Israelis prefers Obama (45 percent) over Romney (15 percent). Read more.
Because Romney would defer all of US foreign policy to Jerusalem. No other reason.
- firthofforth reblogged this from haaretz and added:
- telavivtales reblogged this from haaretz
- weakboringboy likes this
- fuckyeahsoftzionism reblogged this from haaretz and added:
- geekjournalist reblogged this from haaretz
- tiscitribe likes this
- howlingwiththewind likes this
- haaretz posted this