a weird trend that i have noticed lately is dudes walking around in nice leather shoes with neon-colored soles like this. i haven’t decided if i like it yet.
Hey Tumblr, this is happening in NEW YORK CITY RIGHT NOW. It will probably be a thing in your town in six months, or yesterday to never. Please credit properly.
But in three months it will be in the New York Times.
- skwirt reblogged this from youngmanhattanite
- eliseisaslob reblogged this from youngmanhattanite
- eglectric likes this
- sinmister likes this
- fielmente-eterno reblogged this from dopemove
- dopemove reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
- fixitinpost likes this
- greenkristine likes this
- firthofforth reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
- robinsworld likes this
- misterhippity reblogged this from youngmanhattanite and added:
- jmdj likes this
- theblueprint said: only way you’d get me in hard bottoms.
- theblueprint likes this
- philk replied:
- thetrueartistknownasromeo likes this
- youngmanhattanite reblogged this from alohi-lani and added:
- artyucko said: a shitty trend that i have noticed lately is that those shoes are like $600 because some twit put neon soles on what is otherwise a pretty basic shoe.
- alohi-lani posted this